To continue to grow and thrive as a community, we need an active and vibrant Board. The impact of our Chapter is sustained and energized by the talents and energy of our leadership through our 11-member Board of Directors.
The nomination process is detailed in our by-laws
. Basic eligibility requirements include the following:
● Coaching is your primary professional pursuit.
● You are a member in good standing in the chapter.
● Your schedule allows you to commit 10-15 hours per month.
● You are willing to assume leadership in an area of responsibility.
● You agree to participate in a monthly two-hour board meeting and quarterly retreats (attendance rate requirement is at 80 percent).
● You understand and support the governance, strategic planning, and development of the ICF Metro DC Chapter
If you are interested, please complete and submit this nominations form
. We welcome you to talk with our Nominating Committee about upcoming opportunities to serve in this capacity.
To learn more about the Nominating Committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.