JOIN A COMMITTEE
The ICF Metro DC Chapter has the distinction of being the nation’s largest – we have a rich pool of talent to help our chapter grow and develop.
If you would like to get more involved, consider joining a committee. Committees are a good way to share your expertise, build your network – and make a difference.
We have several committees which could benefit from your background and experience:
- Capital Coaches Conference (CCC) Committee– Hundreds of coaches, educators and thought leaders convene at this annual conference to explore vital topics in the coaching profession.
- Communications and Marketing Committee – Get the word out to attract and retain new members to the chapter while raising the profile of coaching in the community.
- International Coaches Week (ICW) Committee – ICF coaches from around the world gather to celebrate the power of coaching to positively impact individuals, organizations, communities, and the world.
- Membership Committee – Help integrate new members, engage long-time members, and provide opportunities for everyone to benefit from being a part of the ICF Metro DC Chapter.
- Nominating Committee – Play an integral part in selecting, sustaining, and energizing the leadership of the Board of Directors.
- Professional Development Committee – Foster excellence through the development of opportunities for continuing education, community, and networking.
- Pro Bono Outreach Committee – Raise awareness and promote the value of coaching through meaningful Pro Bono projects.