We believe excellent coaching can change the world. We’re always eager to increase the ranks of our Chapter membership and your ideas are welcome.
If you would like to become more involved with the ICF Metro DC Chapter, our Membership Committee would like to hear from you. Whether you have specific skills or simply a willingness to help, we invite you to join in this volunteer opportunity.
Membership Committee Functions
The Membership Committee is a group of connectors – celebrating milestones, greeting members and participants at events, liaising with Communities of Practice and serving as ambassadors for our Chapter.
Committee functions include:
● Recruiting new members
● Welcoming new members and providing orientation
● Responding to inquiries about membership
● Organizing activities that inspire member involvement
● Encouraging less active members to participate; lapsed members to return
● Getting the word out regarding volunteer opportunities
● Managing credential mentor program
If you are interested in volunteering with the Membership Committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to learn more about opportunities to help.