Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
The Power of STAND: A Live Coaching Demonstration of the Power of Coaching the Coach!
Wednesday, September 6, 2023, 12:00 PM until 1:30 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) (UTC-05:00)
Chapter Learning & Development Events
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Are you a coach who wants to take your practice to the next level? Then this webinar is for you!
Join us for a very interactive session that explores the power of “STAND”. Our speaker, Master Certified Coach (MCC) Sophia Casey, will guide you through live coaching demonstrations, share the benefits of having a coach stand for you from “being”, and challenge your assumptions.
During this webinar, you will:
- Understand the benefits of having a coach as a coach
- Explore different coaching styles and techniques to improve your coaching practice
- Witness firsthand how coaching can help you break through barriers so you can have a fulfilling coaching business
- Learn how accountability from “STAND” can lead to greater success in your own practice
- See live coaching demonstrations to witness firsthand the impact of transformative coaching
So bring your real-life challenges, goals, and questions! Don't miss this opportunity to take your coaching practice to the next level. Register now and discover the power of seeing coaches coaching coaches from this transformational level of STAND.
CCEUs: .75 Resource Development | .75 Core Competencies
Zoom meeting details will be sent by email in advance of the session. Registration will close two hours before the session begins.